|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 11:29|
Part-qualified or qualified management accountant job in Ipswich. Full study support offered if required.
Hays are working with a leading accountancy practice in Ipswich to source a Management Accountant for their expanding Business Services team.
The role will primarily involve the preparation and review of management accounts for limited companies of varying sizes. In addition to this there will also be some involvement in VAT return preparation and overseeing transactional processing.
The duties will be split between office based and at client premises, so a driving licence and access to own transport will be required.
The successful candidate:
- Will be part or fully AAT qualified, or qualified by experience to a comparable standard, with a high level of IT proficiency and the ability to use various packages, in particular: MS Office (Word, Excel), Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
- You may be looking to embark on or continue with the ICAEW/ACCA qualification, although this is not essential.
- Will have previous involvement in accounts preparation work, the production of management and other accounts, alongside basic bookkeeping skills. Some knowledge of VAT schemes such as partial exemption would be an advantage.
- Will have the ability to analyse, understand and enhance accounting processes.
- Will be confident and articulate in dealing with a wide range of clients.
- Will have a tenacious, thorough and self-motivated attitude with an expert eye for detail, good organisational skills and the ability to identify / flag up potential issues to more senior staff for attention.
- Will be competent in dealing with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Will have a full clean UK driving licence and access to own transport, with the willingness to travel to assignments when necessary.
The role offers a great opportunity to gain experience within a prestigious team that has gained significant recognition. You will be offered an attractive salary with many benefits in a friendly working environment. The firm offers an extensive in-house training programme for all staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£Competitive package with excellent benefits and continued career progression
£13.00 - £14.00 per hour
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits