|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hancock|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 19:06|
My client, a fast growing SME is looking to hire a Management Accountant for a 9-12 month maternity cover.
A combination of manufacturing, production & retail.
Growing business with recent investment.
Growing on an international basis
Award Winning company
Management Accountant working across Finance Controls & Reporting, working closely with the Financial Controller to timely delivery of month end reporting requirements including:
- Conducting monthly overhead review and variance analysis against forecast / budget
- Providing input into overhead forecasting, understanding cost drivers
- Manage bank reconciliations, review and produce short term cash forecasting
- Prepare timely and accurate EC Sales, VAT PSA returns
- Balance sheet maintenance and reconciliations
- Responsible for maintaining fixed asset register, additions, disposals and depreciation
In addition to the standard work undertaken above you'll assist with process improvements across the finance function and the wider business.
Previous experience within SME environment and the above mentioned responsibilities.
Immediate start required.
up to £45,000 dependent on experience
annual bonus based on a combination of company and personal targets
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £42000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£250.00 - £325.00 per day
Management accountant (retail)
£300.00 - £350.00 per day