|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zuzanna Radkiewicz|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2021 14:05|
A great opportunity for a Management Accountant to join an established team.
This position will be well suited to a commercially minded finance professional who is experienced in the preparation and production of monthly management accounts and who can adding value in driving the overall business performance.
Michael Page are exclusively working on behalf of a repeat global client, with a passion for people, the environment and innovative change. The Finance team have a new opportunity to welcome on board a qualified Management Accountant on a permanent, full-time basis.
With offices based on the outskirt's of Southampton (East) our client is offering a hybrid working pattern of 2/3 days in the office and the rest from home.
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss accounts
- Processing and reporting of management and financial information to tight corporate deadlines
- Monthly accrual & prepayment postings
- Posting and monitoring of provisions
- Work-in-progress monitoring
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Support to management with the relevant KPI's for the business
- Regular liaison and collaboration with other management accountants within the UK controlling team
- Accounting for all projects and completion of regular cost at completion reviews
- Controlling and monitoring of all projects in conjunction with local project managers
- Forecasting of business performance to corporate and sub regional deadlines
- Undertaking additional or other duties
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
Have experience in monthly management reporting and accounts preparation
Will have an understanding and interpretation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and UK GAAP
Experienced of using SAP ERP system (advantageous)
Previous sector experience in manufacturing / engineering would be highly advantageous but not essential
Competitive salary, hybrid working pattern, opportunity to learn new skills and gain further career development from established team members within the finance team.
To work for an organisation who have a passion for people, care for the environment and thrive from innovative technology solutions to meet the needs of their customers globally.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Elland, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£43000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum
FP&A Assistant Management Accountant
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + plus study support