£40000 - £50000 per annum
21 days ago
Management accountant required to help within a busy finance team!
Great opportunity to grow and develop in a growing innovative technology company
Start up technology company operating for 10 years.
Exciting and innovative tech solutions
Growing business with great opportunities to develop your career!
The management accountant will be require to :
- Complete and management monthly accounts ready for review of Head of Finance
- Support the Head of Finance in the provision of statutory and compliance reporting; collation of audit information and preparation of analysis for statutory disclosures
- Reporting of all business taxes including VAT and PAYE/NI, ensuring full reconciliation with detailed ledgers
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Control and reconciliation of company credit cards
- Preparation of monthly Payroll and Pension reporting including use of online banking
- Provide financial support to non financial sectors of the business
To be a successful applicant for this position you must be a fully qualified (ACA,ACCA or CIMA) accountant
Have experience of management accounting, stock management systems and sage 200 (preferred)
Be trustworthy and reliable .. and a critical thinker
Proficient Microsoft Excel user
Have robust knowledge of the UK direct tax and indirect tax environment with regard to implications of these on a limited company
Highly competitive salary between £45,000-£50,000 based on experience
Chance to develop and grow your career in an innovative company