£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Executive Search Management Accountant
Your new company
Executive search firm. Their original focus was the Telecommunications sector, but since then they have developed expertise and strong case studies across Media, Technology, Aviation, Automotive and Energy.
Your new role
The role is to ensure that all Group wide accountancy tasks are completed to a high standard, daily treasury tasks along with adding value to the accounts on a monthly basis, as well as ad-hoc projects will be the focus for this role.
- Daily management of Treasury function
- Completing and consolidating management accounts for all entities in the UK and Overseas
- Reconciling the balance sheets for all entities
- Analysis on all P&L's
- Preparing group management accounts
- Overseeing the use of Xero, Receipt bank and Spotlight
- Completing and owning the Invoice discounting and bank recs on a monthly basis
- Manage the filing of VAT and GST returns for the group
- Being first point of contact for all cashflow / treasury requirements
- Liaising directly with all bank managers in UK, Dubai, SG, HK, Aus & NZ
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you must be fully qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA). You can either be qualified from practice, looking to move into industry or have already gained experience within industry. You will have experience with international accounting. You will driven and enthusiastic and have the ability to identify and propose opportunities to implement routines, products, and services
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be part of a friendly, driven finance function and develop with some impressive finance leaders. You will be joining an international business where there is scope you to join relocate to another country in the future if you would like. You will receive a competitive salary of up to £60,000. They are offering a flexible/hybrid work model.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.