£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
24 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
Global consultancy with headquarters in London. Due to continued growth they are seeking a Management Accountant. The Management Accountant will play a key role in the International finance team working closely with the Senior Financial Accountant. The role is part of a Global Finance Team based in London, spanning the EMEA and APAC regions. The role will report to Director of Accounting.
Your new role
- Balance sheet reconciliation for various entities within the group
- Assistance with month end close, reporting and P&L analysis
- Preparation and posting of month-end journals
- Assistance with quarterly VAT returns for various entities within the group
- Assistance with preparation of the Statutory accounts for International entities in EMEA & APAC
- Working with Senior Financial Accountant in completing statutory audits
- Assistance with preparation of tax computations
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you must be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), whether that is trained in practice or industry. VAT experience is desirable but not essential. International accounting knowledge & experience across EMEA APAC territories is preferable. You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle high volume international work and stakeholder network.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be joining a growing, dynamic finance function, working alongside impressive finance leaders who will assist your development. You will receive a competitive salary of up to £60,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.