City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
24 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Newly qualified Management Accountant for a global media agency based in London
Your new company
An award winning, world-leading B2B communications agency is hiring a recently qualified Accountant to join their team as a Management Accountant. The business is growing fast and as a result looking for a management accountant to support the London office. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the role will be responsible for London reporting, supporting the London client teams and providing support to the group finance function.
Your new role
- Full ownership of the monthly management account process.
- Overseeing project finances including the monthly revenue and cost recognition.
- Working with group finance to implement and develop control and processes.
- Supporting monthly re-forecasting process
- Year-end close, including working with auditors to ensure a smooth audit process.
- Through analytical review, producing commercial insight into key data and business drivers on a regular basis for group finance.
- Producing the quarterly VAT returns.& monthly payroll .
- Building strong relationships with all stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- Recently qualified (0-2 years pqe)
- Interest working for a fast growth media agency
- Adaptable and creative
- Confident communicator interested in working across function
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA (0-2 years pqe) to join a leading media agency which has gone from strength to strength. Due to business success this role has been created which will play a pivotal role to the finance team. This opportunity will offer a newly qualified Accountant the opportunity t develop their core accounting skill set within a collaborative and forward thinking business which is highly recognised and committed to the development of their employees. Rated as one of the Top media agencies to work for in 2021 contact me to apply today!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.