9 days ago
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance function of a market-leading service provider in Leicestershire. This individual will be responsible for a hybrid role with a good mix of Management Accounts and Financial Accounts.
My client is a national organisation with a turnover of c£120m with over 1000 employees. The role has come around through growth in the finance team, they aim to progress this individual through the business if they show the right attitude and drive.
The Management Account will provide:
- Timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts.
- Maintenance of accounting processes and procedures.
- Financial modelling and analysis where required.
- Responsible for any government reporting requirements e.g., VAT
- Cash flow management and forecasting.
- Fixed Asset maintenance and reporting.
- Implementation and improvement of strong internal controls.
- Production of annual statutory accounts
- Act as a conduit for both internal and external audits.
- Support the UK Financial Controller in the management and development of the finance team.
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Qualified Accountant or QBE with 2+ year's experience in industry.
- Previous experience with Management Accounts/ Financial Accounting.
- Able to commute to the head office in South Leicestershire 3 times a week.
- Computer literate with advanced Excel skills.
- Good attitude to work, with the drive to further their career which will be supported by the employer
- Competitive basic salary
- Holidays + Bank Holidays