£35000 - £45000 per annum
19 days ago
Management Accountant role within an exciting manufacturing business. Responsible for monthly financial accounts, preparing the finance pack, preparing budgets and reforecasts, completing VAT returns, and preparing stat accounts etc. Someone with preferably some manufacturing experience.
Large food and drink manufacturer based in the UK.
- Produce monthly financial accounts
- Prepare Finance pack, P & L, balance sheet, cash flow
- Prepare and submit monthly BPC load file to Corporate
- Monitor actual expenditure against budgeted expenditure, report, challenge and investigate any variances
- Preparation of Budgets and Re-forecasts
- Reconcile control accounts
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly reporting to Corporate
- Prepare year end schedules for audit and liaise with audit team
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Complete VAT returns
- Liaise with Inland Revenue, Customs & Excise and bank.
- Prepare P11d's
- Prepare monthly payment runs
- Monitor daily bankings and control
- Working to ensure debtors are collected
- Review, documentation and implementation of improvements to current internal controls
- Adhoc reporting
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, with some manufacturing experience. Strong excel skills, and some experience with Sage. A motivated, driven and hardworking individual who is happy to be in the office. Full UK driving licence.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Family feel business
Free parking on site