£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Management Accountant - £55,000
Your new company
Group finance team operates under a matrix management structure with regional and functional heads. There are four regions: US, Latin America, EMEA and Asia Pacific The Finance Department in London is a team of over 50 in an open plan environment with responsibility for all management accounting requirements of the group in both the UK and for certain EMEA, Asia Pacific and American subsidiaries on the Group's SAP accounting system.
Your new role
You will be part of a team of 7 in the management accounts team. Responsibilities include;
- Responsible for the timely month end close and completion of monthly management accounts
- Prepare and maintain monthly/periodic controls, including inter-company reconciliations and settlement, prepayments and accruals
- Production and distribution of monthly Group reports and provision of monthly variance analysis and commentaries as required
- Responsible for completion of various statutory returns including UK VAT and, with the assistance of outsourced firm, VAT for certain European countries
- Ad hoc tasks, including support for the Head of Management Accounts, as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or similar) with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a Finance team responsible for multiple entities across a number of countries. You must have well-developed communication skills, verbal and written.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £55,000 + benefits. You will be joining an established team who are looking to grow. You will work alongside impressive finance leaders who will support your development. Annual leave is 25 days, increasing by 1 day per year up to 30 days.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.