|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + remote working and progression|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 18:14|
Management Accountant job Top 10 Firm Guildford Surrey ACA ACCA
Your new company
Top 10 firm of chartered accountants is going from strength to strength and has been growing in the market place for some time. They have a role for an experienced management accountant with a chartered accountancy background to join their team, working in the business outsourcing department, working with their best clients.
Your new role
- Deal with a broad range of ambitious SME clients preparing their management accounts and forecasts
- Interpret the results and helping clients to understand the key drivers for their business
- Prepare accounts and provide advisory services to some of the more complex clients
- Review bookkeeping and VAT returns of juniors
- Provide both technical and day to day guidance to support
- Work closely with the Forensics and Corporate Finance team
- Assist with appraisals and training
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant or equivalent with experience of working within a chartered accountancy firm. Excellent communication skills are key for liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £50,000. Flexible working options are available with up to 60% working from home if desired. On-site parking is available for when working in the office. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical cover, agile working, life assurance up to four times salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's