|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Chatfield|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 13:43|
Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner opportunity based in Cambridge. This role will see you partner across a multinational organisation and give you great exposure to commercial, operational and project accounting.
The role would suit someone who is newly qualified within a similar role or a first time mover out of Practice.
My client is a well known multinational organisation with sustainability at their core. They champion learning and development and offer fantastic career progression opportunities.
Their company culture is described as flexible, honest and collaborative.
- Business partner with stakeholders - help stakeholders understand the financial information including budgets and forecasts for specific projects
- Monthly Management Accounting
- Financial analysis of budgets, forecasts and project KPI's
- Help develop internal financial controls
- Manage and develop a small team
- Work alongside commercial and operational teams effectively
- Newly or recently qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Ambitious and confident
- Strong interpersonal skills - build rapport quickly and communicate effectively
- Fantastic progression and development opportunities
- Chance to help build and develop a team
- Great work environment and company culture - collaborative, honest and flexible
- Salary circa £45,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Additional benefits
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Interim Management Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£200 - £250 per day
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£45000 - £50000 per annum