|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40k - 46k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Moss|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 17:50|
Are you an experienced Management Accountant who is looking for a new challenge? Keen to work for a forward-thinking, inspiring not-for-profit organisation who have recently experienced a period of rapid growth? Looking for the opportunity to establish new reporting processes in a role that offers genuine responsibility from day one?
If yes, this could be the role for you!
Robertson Bell are proud to be supporting a leading care service provider to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Based in London, this newly role will bolster a high performing finance function following a recent period of growth, which has seen them acquire two new subsidiaries. Through the provision of financial support and improvements to operational efficiency, you will enable the finances for these entities to be incorporated smoothly into the Group.
The key duties and responsibilities of this Management Accountant role are as follows:
- Full responsibility for setting up and developing the monthly and yearly reporting processes for the organisation’s newly acquired subsidiaries.
- Lead the preparation of the monthly management accounts for your directorate, producing reports with supporting commentaries for your line manager and the Board.
- Regularly liaise with senior stakeholders to provide sound financial advice to aid decision making and support them in the preparation of the annual budgets.
- Prepare financial statements for the organisation’s key subsidiaries and be a key contact for the External Auditors at year end.
- Play a key role in the preparation of financial analysis, including the comparison of actual performance against budgets to monitor financial position.
- Provide invaluable support to your line manager in the month and year end processes for the whole Group.
This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate with previous management accounting experience who is looking to join a vibrant, dynamic organisation and play a leading role in this new development piece as they are embarking on their new growth trajectory. Although initially homebased, applicants will need to live within a commutable distance from their offices in London.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally qualified as an accountant. However, finalists with good experience will still be considered.
- Proven experience preparing monthly management accounts.
- The confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders from non-financial backgrounds.
- Preferably, experience using SAGE.
- Experience improving processes and implementing new procedures.
- A background in social housing would be an advantage but is by no means essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and the role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£40000 - £47000 per annum
£35k - 42k per year
International Programme Accountant
£39k - 42k per year
Accountant - Charity
£30000.00 - £32500.00 per annum
Interim Senior Accountant
£350 - 400 per day