|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40k - 46k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Moss|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 18:36|
Keen to secure a challenging new role that offers excellent progression opportunities in the future? Do you want to work for one of the largest charities in the UK whose work provides vital support to millions? Are you a fully qualified Management Accountant looking to further your skills in a role that will give you oversight of a £100million+ turnover organisation?
If yes, please read on!
My client is a North-London based UK charity who are now seeking a Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis following some internal changes. Reporting into an experienced Finance Manager, this role is the perfect CV-enhancing opportunity for someone who is looking to further their management accounting skills within an organisation that offers employees brilliant on the job training and numerous opportunities to develop their career further.
The main responsibilities of this Management Accountant role are as follows:
- Full responsibility for preparing the consolidated monthly management accounts for Senior Management in a timely fashion.
- Provide invaluable support in the preparation of both the long term and quarterly forecasts for the charity as a whole.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to produce the consolidated annual budget.
- Assist on the development of financial analysis to aid decision making.
- Regularly liaise with the Finance Business Partner across the charity to investigate any variances and ensure that all departmental reporting timetables are adhered to.
- Be at the forefront of developing new ideas to drive system and process improvements across the finance function.
- Produce ad hoc reports for senior management as required.
This role is for a well-established charity and offers an excellent opportunity for candidates who are keen to join a vibrant, collaborative finance team within a large, complex establishment. It would best suit candidates from a practice background who have since stepped into a role in industry.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified as an Accountant.
- Proven experience of preparing management accounts from start to finish within a sizable and complex organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience consolidating large data sets.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and the role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Temporary Management Accountant
£18 - £22 per hour
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£200.00 - £230.00 per day
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + excellent benefits