Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
15 days ago
A 12-15 month Management Accountant role based in the Leeds area.
A professional services business based in the Leeds area.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Review management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable, in accordance with documented business policies and procedures and within the required time frame
- Complete month end along with all applicable reporting to strict deadlines
- Prepare/review half year and full year financial statements together with related information
- Support the group functions with review of business plans
- Update and review business case planned and actual costs on a regular basis.
- Key point of contact for auditors, dealing with all queries and escalate as appropriate
- Maintain and develop key financial controls
- Business partner with key stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Solid background in a Management Accountant role
- Highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Available to start within the next two weeks.
- 12-15 month fixed term contract
- £40,000-£50,000 salary depending on experience
- Immediate start
- A mixture of home working and office based.