Management Accountant 12 month FTC
|Job Title:||Management Accountant 12 month FTC|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £41000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2019 10:42|
Management Accountant - 12 month maternity cover - Newport
Your new company
Your new company is a public sector organisation based in Newport.
Your new role
Your new role has come about due to the current incumbent going on maternity. We are seeking someone who is available to start in late January or February. You will report to the finance manager.
You`ll assist the finance manager in delivering:
- Medium Term (4 year) Financial plan facilitation
- Annual Revenue Budget preparation and savings evaluations
- Revenue budget monitoring reporting
- Provision of management accountancy services to revenue and capital budget holders
- To house keep financial records, undertake journal adjustments, budget adjustments, and accrual/prepayment administration.
- To assist in the preparation of year-end financial statements
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you`ll ideally be a qualified accountant with experienced of a wide range of management accounting duties. You will be a good communicator and able to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
What you'll get in return
- Salary £38,000 to £41,000
- Agile working options
- 30 days holidays + bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Management Accountant
£30,500 - 35,734 per year + £5000 accountancy and £2500 part qualified accountancy allowance
FP&A Manager (6 month FTC)
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£45k - 49k per year
Senior Financial Accountant
£50,345 - £57,917 per year + £4,000 Accountancy Allowance
Project Accountant X2
£35,635 - 40,248 per year + £5000 accountancy allowance