Management Accountant - 12 month contract
|Job Title:||Management Accountant - 12 month contract|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Willis|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 12:01|
- Well known education provider in Bristol.
- Highly reputable organisation
- Looking for a Qualified Management Accountant
Michael Page Finance are pleased to be supporting a well known education provider in Bristol, to appoint a Management Accountant in to their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This will be covering an internal secondment.
The purpose of the Management Accountant role is to take responsibility for the production of the monthly group management accounts, including a meaningful commentary that explains all material variances.
The Group Management Accountant will also be responsible for producing meaningful year end financial forecasts.
They will also provide support to the Financial Accounting Team during the year end process.
Full JD is available on request.
- Qualified accountant - newly qualified candidates will be considered as well as those with significant experience after qualification.
- Experienced in management accounting.
- Able to partner with other parts of a finance function to get relevant information from other departments.
- Short notice period or immediately available.
Please contact Sophie Willis from Michael Page on 01179271443 for more information.
- A basic salary of between £38,000-£42,000
- Good pension and holiday alowance
- 12 month FTC
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Analyst - 12 month FTC
£40000.00 - £41700.00 per annum
Accountant - Maternity Cover
£35,000 - £45,000 FTE dependent on qualifications and experience
Reporting and Planning Analyst
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Head of Finance
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Director of Finance and Estates
70000 - 80000