|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021 14:30|
£45,000 to £50,000
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Vitae Financial Recruitment are exclusively partnering this successful and dynamic construction business who have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced management accountant with construction experience, to join them for an initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract covering a maternity leave.
We are seeking a Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years solid experience within a management accounting environment ideally from a construction business.
Initially the role will be working remotely however it is envisaged a return to the office will happen around July time (or when safe) so applicants must live a commutable distance to Uxbridge.
This is a varied role working in a collaborative environment where you will predominately be tasked with producing monthly management accounts working closely with the FP&A team and across the business. We are seeking an enthusiastic interim Management Accountant to add to the team's skillsets to better handle its expanding responsibilities in a growing, dynamic business in the run up to the financial year end.
The role shall cover a breadth of responsibilities ranging from recording entries into the accounting system to generating analysis and commentary reported to the board and externally.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring timely close for month end reporting
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the Group's accounting records and financial systems
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of timely monthly management accounts, including variance analysis
- Maintaining the Group's cashbook
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Reviewing, interpreting and implementation HMRC guidance as issues are identified
- Preparation of online banking payments
- Preparation of year-end audit analyses and dealing with the auditors
- Production of statutory accounts
- Management of sundry sales invoicing process as required
- Management of company CIS including filing returns
- Preparation and submission of National Statistics surveys
- Preparation of Payment Practices & Performance reporting
- Preparation of P11d and PSA returns
To apply you must have / be;
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
- At least 3 years previous management accounting experience.
- Previous experience within construction highly preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and business partnering skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Management Accountant
Property Management Client Accountant
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Finance Manger/ Senior Management Accountant
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
City of London, London
£50000 - £52000 per annum + bonus + benefits
£350.00 - £400.00 per day