|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 21:11|
An independent global creative media agency offering one of the largest studio networks in the world is hiring a newly qualified Management Accountant. This business combines technology and talent to offer custom, scalable solutions to clients. The business is recognized as one of the first business models to actively challenge the status quo by consistently producing high-quality content with unparalleled speed and scale in any language, topic or format.
The business has networks in over 150+ studios in the U.S., Latin America, Asia, London, Cape Town, Majorca, Paris, Kiev & Sydney a
Your new role
As a Management Account you will prepare the financial and management accounts for the UK and France operations. The role will work closely with the Finance Analyst and will require you to help with preparing the budgets and forecasts and analysis on financials.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years PQE (ACA/CIMA) (I.e. fully qualified)
- Strong technical knowledge, abreast of current IFRS/GAAP legislation
- Experience in consolidated / subsidiary reporting
- Advanced Excel skills (formula, modelling and spreadsheet creation)
- Proven business partnering & relationship management, with financial and non-financial staff. Confident to make decisions, strong experience in management skills
- Demonstrates strong commerciality / understands the impact of financial decisions.
- Drive and excitement to work in this sector & personality fit to our company & a team player!
What you'll get in return
You will be working in an exciting and vibrant business which offers long term progression to the successful candidate. You will experience dealing with senior executives and as a key member in finance be a driven force behind finance. The company has an entrepreneurial spirit and will develop your commerciality, proactive attitude and a drive to learn and develop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lorna WIlson now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant (TV&FILM)
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Finance Director - Guildford
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
International Tax Manager
Finance Business Partner
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Commercial Finance Opportunity
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum