12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Hays Senior Finance are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a global organisation based in Swindon
Your new company
You'll be joining a fast-moving, high growth, market leading organisation with a global presence. It's a people business with an inclusive environment that celebrates and develops talent, with a strong promote from within culture.
Your new role
As Management Accountant, you'll be responsible for;
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Producing monthly management information.
- Aiding in the preparation of the annual financial statements.
- Completing computation, general ledger reconciliation and quarterly VAT returns.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
What you'll need to succeed
As the Management Accountant, you will be;
- A Finalist / Qualified ACA, ACCA, or CIMA.
- A clear and concise communicator with experience working with colleagues of all levels.
- A self starter, who is deadline driven and can work on own initiative.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Flexible working.
- Annual bonus.
- Training and further qualifications support.
- Excellent benefits package (27+ days holiday, 12% pension, etc)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.