13 days ago
As a Management Accountant you will take ownership of monthly reporting cycles in addition to conducting analysis and providing insight to business functions at all levels.
This Telford based PLC are a global leader within their field. A great business to join for any driven management accountant.
* You will have ownership of monthly reporting cycles, including monthly actuals, rolling forecast and budget setting/performance, and balance sheet reconciliations.
* You will work closely will delivery partners, supporting and challenging them where necessary.
* You will present the financial position at monthly reviews to senior business leaders.
* Interpret financial variances, identifying key cost drivers and opportunities to drive out cost savings across the account to drive performance.
* You will help to develop business cases for investment opportunities and track their benefits, ensuring that quantitative and qualitative benefits can be measured and are delivered upon.
* Design, implement and produce ad hoc reports and analysis to support the business to enable decision-making.
* Support the reporting requirements of the account to the UK and wider Group.
* Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
* Strong balance sheet control.
* Ability to prioritise workloads in a pressured environment and manage multiple tasks to strict deadliness.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and explain complex financial information.
* High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Local to the Telford area
* Experience of working in a management accountant role; prior experience of cost management or managing investments would be advantageous.
In addition to a salary of up to £45,000. You will also received highly professional development and have the opportunity for accelerated career progression.