|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Evans|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2021 09:05|
I am currently looking to speak to interested candidates about an exciting Management Accountant position within local government.
My Clients are in the process of going through an extensive transformation programme and they are looking to strengthen their Finance team by recruiting a qualified Management/Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities include supporting the wider Finance team across multiple areas including financial appraisal and accounting processes as well as treasury strategy, cash-flow forecasting requirements and business planning.
You will be expected to lead and manage various projects ensuring efficiency and high performance.
The successful candidate will be CCAB Qualified and have experience of working with Local Government, Housing or the wider Public Sector.
Although not essential, previous management experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of providing regular financial advice and support to a senior management team within a large and complex organisation.
- Record of delivering service improvements within a financial setting.
- Knowledge of key financial processes including budget development, budgetary control, closure of accounts and medium term financial planning for a large organisation.
- Practical experience of budget development and budgetary control.
- Experience of presenting financial information to SMT/SLT.
Competitive Salary - Flexible working means that you can be based anywhere across the Midlands region as the role will be working from home.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant x2
£30,955 - 44,558 per year + up to £5,000 accountancy allowance
£350 - £375 per day
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £50000 per annum
£42000 - £45000 per annum
£32,300 - £35,794 per year + up to £5,000 accountancy allowance