£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Bonus + Benefits
14 days ago
This position will involve working closely with the finance and wider team, to improve and add value in all areas of the business by managing and reducing operational and production costs, as well as implementing effective financial control processes.
Our client are a business who has seen exceptionally rapid growth, and who have great plans in place to continue striving forward within their specialist sector. This opportunity is well suited to a finance professional who is looking for a progressive career opportunity, to expand their skill-set and to support the overall business and finance function.
- Production of monthly financial statements including consolidated profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Provide a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Assist in the production of the annual statutory accounts, VAT and other Government returns
- Manage capital expenditure control
- Ad-hoc management reporting and analysis for decision-making
- Report on company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of tangible and intangible assets
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations
- Interpreting and communicating financial information to non-financial managers
- Review and implementation of corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
- Relevant Accountancy Qualification (eg. CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Excellent IT and ERP system skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
- Recent experience working closely on cost/stock accounts (advantageous)
- Production/Engineering/FMCG (considered) - be able to demonstrate sound understanding of stock control and inventory variance
- Robust, confident individual with an enquiring mind - be able to challenge and question financial decisions
Competitive salary, career progression and further bonus package.
Please note, this position is suited to a member of the relevant accountancy qualification as listed above.