|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ross Brown|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 15:10|
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a Qualified Management Accountant who would like to progress to being the next Finance Manager in 12-15 months.
My client is doing extremely well currently and has big plans for 2021!
They have seen YOY growth even during the Pandemic and are looking to bring new products to the market in 2021 which will further enhance growth opportunities.
They are based on the outskirts of Cardiff, however are offering home working during lock down.
This is a newly created role within the Finance team due to YOU growth and future opportunities.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Qualified Management Accountant who would like to fast track their career and become the next Finance Manager of this business.
You will report to the Financial Controller and initially will be responsible for a number of key businesses in the Group.
Over the next 12 - 15 months, you will take on further responsibilities, inevitably progressing you to become the Finance Manager.
Initial duties will include;
- Production of timely, accurate high quality monthly management accounts, reporting on variances as required.
- Daily & Monthly reconciliations of Accounts.
- Supporting the FC with annual statutory accounts for the Company and associated companies.
- Cash flow management and control.
- Monthly Income recognition and processing of journals.
- Cost accruals and prepayments.
- Assisting the FC with the Budgeting and Forecasting process.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations ensuring the integrity of reporting and analysis and reporting of unexpected balances.
- Liaising with auditors on areas of responsibility and providing accurate and prompt responses to all queries.
- Continuous improvement of content and presentation of analysis and reports used for Management Information purposes.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Provide assistance and cover to other team members.
You will be a fully qualified Accountant
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience of Sage 200 would be advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills including ability to work with large amount of data.
- Proactive individual able to work independently when required.
- An aptitude for attention to detail and adherence to deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
A starting salary of £38,000 - £40,000
career progression opportunity to Finance Manager in 12-15 months
good benefits package
home working during lock down
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant / Reporting Accountant
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
Management Accounts Team Leader
£55000.00 - £58000.00 per annum + Benefits
Consolidation & Group Accountant