16 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
SEO Management Accountant
New exciting role for SEO Management Accountant available! We are looking for an individual who is "hands on", prepared to challenge and streamline existing processes and implementing changes that help to improve performance.
Key duties will include:
- Month-end accounts preparation, accounting entries/adjustments.
- Reviewing financial performance of projects and working with projects to test and update detailed forecasts each month.
- Financial reporting / presentation to Boards / Committees.
- Investment appraisal of Business Cases / investment opportunities.
You must be: Qualified Accountancy qualification or Part-qualified and actively working towards full professional Accountancy Qualification i.e. CCAB, CIMA or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting policies and practices including journals, reconciliations and internal controls.
- Knowledge and understanding of producing management accounts, variance analysis, business case analysis and costing.
- Proven analytical skills.
The role will start ASAP and will last between 3 to 6 months. If you are interested and would like to see a full job description, please respond with an up to date CV. If you are already in a contract, please feel free to recommend any colleagues/ friends who may be interested.