£43k - 47k per year
15 days ago
Want to work for an internationally recognised organisation with a household name? Interested in working for an inspiring charity with a strong social mission and a turnover of over £150million? Are you a fully qualified Management Accountant looking for the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders?
If yes, then look no further!
Robertson Bell is proud to be working with one of the UK’s most well-known charities to help them recruit this Management Accountant role. This is the perfect CV-enhancing opportunity for someone who is looking to further their management accounting and budgeting skills within and organisation that offers candidates to learn and develop their career further.
The main responsibilities of this Management Accountant roles are as follows:
- Full responsibility for preparing the management accounts to review stage for your directorate, including preparation of reconciliations and accruals, investigating any discrepancies and preparing commentaries for your line manager as required.
- Work closely with your stakeholders and the Director of your remit to prepare the yearly budgets.
- Provide invaluable support in the preparation of both the long term and rolling forecasts, including any expected additional income that may not be outlined in the initial contract.
- Play a key role in the preparation of financial analysis, including the comparison of actual performance against budgets to monitor financial position and aid decision making.
- Business partner with various stakeholders across your directorate, providing sound financial advice, capacity building as appropriate and being a key point of contact for any queries.
This role is for a well-established charity and offers a brilliant opportunity for candidates who are looking to join a vibrant, dynamic finance team within a complex establishment. The successful candidate will be offered a fantastic benefits package including 25 days annual leave, a competitive salary and flexible working arrangements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified as an Accountant.
- Proven experience of preparing management accounts and yearly forecasts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong Excel ability.
- Demonstrable experience of preparing budgets that are at least £40million in value.
- The confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders, challenging their ways of thinking as required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and the role is likely to be filled before the closing date.