£50000 - £55000 per annum
11 days ago
An exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business as a Management Accountant in Hitchin.
A fast-growing business within the FMCG industry. Private equity backed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the monthly management accounts, investor reports, KPI, commentarty and analysis
- Prepare the annual budget, updated forecasts and analysis of results alongside the FD
- Prepare the quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with preparing the annual statutory financial accounts, UK corporation tax returns and Companies House filings
- Maintain records of prepayments, accruals and provisions
The successful Management Accountant will be newly ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and have advanced excel skills. They must be able to build excel models and able to work within a fast-paced environment.
The successful Management Accountant will recieve a competitive salary plus benefits