|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Louise O'Donoghue|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 17:36|
Building strong relationships across the business, influencing and challenging effectively to drive robust financial management whilst achieving wider organisational objectives.
A leading manufacturer and retailer of vehicles.
- Develop, implement and review controls to drive accurate and timely decision-making information, accounting and reporting for the Operations P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash-flow
- Lead KPIs, month-end reporting, forecasting and budgeting in accordance with agreed business timescales for the Operations P&L
- Identify, mitigate and escalate risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Business case preparation (eg new products, make vs buy, capital investment)
- Cash flow and working capital (particularly stock) forecasting
- Present accurate and relevant financial information to Cost-Down Steering Group, Functional Reviews and ad-hoc meetings as required
- Support development of the part qualified Finance Analyst in the team
- Supporting ad-hoc projects as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or equivalent experience
- Business-partnering experience
- Proactive approach
- Manufacturing / automotive experience
- Strong IT and finance system skills and advanced Excel skills
- Confident communicator - able to liaise with colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- Preferably experience of System implementations and change programmes.
Competitive salary and package
Chance to make a difference within the finance team of a growing business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Bonus + Benefits
Management Accountant/Senior Management Accountant
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Plus benefits package
Management Accountant (contract)
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£200 - £275 per day
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus