|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2020 18:13|
Are you seeking a new Management Accounting role within the charity sector? Could you confidently produce the month end accounts? Are you a newly qualified Accountant or qualified by experience? If yes – this could be your next role!
Reporting into the Head of Finance this permanent Management Accountant role based in Kent will offer a great challenge for a newly qualified Accountant working within a fantastic and growing charitable organisation. This charity has nearly 2000 employees and provides key support to those who need it most.
Main responsibilities of the Management Accountant will be:
- Manage the month end process, working closely with the Head of Finance.
- Carry out necessary analysis and reporting and lead on costing and budgeting.
- Provide easy to understand financial information to Budget Holders.
- Arrange and attend regular meetings with Budget Holders of all levels.
- Support the pricing of new tenders.
- Ensure client information is accurate and presented on time.
- Support the purchase ledger team with coding of complex invoices.
- Provide cover for other finance team members as necessary.
The successful candidate will either be a newly qualified accountant or a someone who is qualified by experience ideally with experience in charity SORP. Additionally, this position requires someone to have experience of stakeholder engagement.
The successful candidate will:
- Be either a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA), at the later stages of their qualification or qualified by experience.
- Have solid excel experience in order to work on multiple spreadsheets.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Aspire to develop their career within finance.
- Show ambition, determination and enthusiasm to gain exposure in a multi-faceted role in finance.
- Have proven financial management experience.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be technically sound.
Knowledge of charity SORP is preferred but not essential.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial & Management Accountant
Up to £50000 per annum
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£40000 - £47000 per annum
£35k - 42k per year
International Charity Accountant
38000 - 40000
International Programme Accountant
£39k - 42k per year