|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 12:35|
Are you looking for a role with an incredible study support package to help you accelerate through your accountancy qualification? Do you want to build on your exposure to management accounting to become a fully-fledged Finance Business Partner? Do you want to work in modern offices, in beautiful surroundings, beneath a line manager who genuinely prioritises about your development?
This is a rare opportunity to get exceptional support from within a fascinating and complex organisation. Key projects are underway that make the most of impressive technological advancements and you will gain exposure at Director level. In time, will have scope to influence strategic decision making at the highest levels.
As the Junior Finance Business Partner, you’ll report to the Head of Management Accounts. The role is based in South West London, with excellent transport links, with key responsibilities including:
- Meeting with budget holders to provide insight and support regarding budgeting and forecasting, including providing variance analysis
- Preparing monthly management accounts including journals, accruals, prepayments, as well as written commentaries
- Working closely with project personnel to maintain accurate monthly information on their budgeting
- Learning to use state of the art financial and Business Intelligence tools
- Shadowing other Finance Business Partners to gradually become more adept at all round accounting skills, increase your awareness and understanding of Finance, and develop continually as you achieve your accountancy qualification.
The Junior Finance Business Partner will benefit from an unbeatable study support package, including financial support for tuition and courses and multiple paid study days to give you every chance of success in passing papers first time. The Head of Management Accounts is highly supportive, and you will gain a skillset far wider than a traditional management accounting role.
There is also a flexitime policy, working from home once a week, as well as flexible hours around their core business hours. Furthermore, ongoing career progression opportunities are endless - there are many diagonal moves you can take following success in this role.
To be considered, please meet the following criteria:
- Be an active studier of a recognised accountancy qualification
- Demonstrate a strong academic background and already be progressing in your career, ideally with experience and exposure to management accounting. All sector backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to build strong working relationships
- Be ambitious, driven, eager to learn, dedicated, and committed to your own progression.
This is a highly sought-after role and certainly one that will attract the top talent in the market. If this is you, apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£43k - 46k per year
Financial Accountant - Part-time
£40000 - £45000 per annum