|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bevan|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 10:56|
This role is perfect for someone who is wanting to continue their career and looking at making it into a Financial controller position further down the line. You will have excellent exposure to the full range of management accounting functions.
My client is looking for a driven individual who wants to make a real impact on the business and is able to bring excellent knowledge of accounts and process improvements to the role.
My client is a leading manufacturer across Europe.
- Responsible for the reporting of monthly financial results.
- Management of the finance and customer service functions.
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of site costs amongst departmental managers.
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of Financial, ERP and payroll systems to measure performance against established standards.
- Produce annual budgets and quarterly forecasts & manage company cash flow
The successful candidate will be driven, eager to learn from a successful Financial controller and either ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified.
Great exposure to a Global leading business
Fantastic career progression opportunities
Competitive salary and benefits
Opportunity to improve the current accountancy processes & make a real impact in the team and for the business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cost / Management Accountant
£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + benefits
Financial & Management Accountant (Startup)
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
Management Accountant - Interim Assignment
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Management Accountant - Part Time
£40000 - £45000 per annum