|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Latham|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 17:10|
Rewarding opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a leading Surrey based Charity. A real chance to make a difference and work with a particularly friendly team.
Working for this leading Charity you will be assisting the Group Financial Controller with all aspects of Finance including the review of the monthly management accounts of the charity and its subsidiaries, the preparation of the annual budget and half year forecast in conjunction with operational management. Support the Group Financial Controller in specific financial and operational projects.
- Preparation and review of the monthly management accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness and distribute in accordance with agreed timetable.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget in conjunction with service and department heads and upload onto accounting system.
- Participate in the preparation of the half year forecast in conjunction with service and department heads.
- Liaise with Fund Raising to ensure Dynamics and Raisers Edge agree and restricted income is identifiable.
- Review weekly payables batches for compliance with authorisation policy and legitimacy of expense.
- Support the implementation of new systems and financial procedures.
- As required provide financial assistance in the preparation and analysis and submission of new business tenders and/or project bids.
- Production, maintenance and design of management reports using the Manager Reporter system.
- Utilise the features of the accounting software, Microsoft Dynamics, to ensure effective use of the system.
- Production of the quarterly group and DevCo VAT return.
- Filing of statistics & statutory accounts with HMRC, Charity Commission and Companies House.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Recs for all group entities, overseeing other employees work
- Process monthly Gift Aid claims.
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with training other members of the Finance team in management accounts.
- Undertake specific financial projects as defined by the Group financial Controller and any other tasks as and when required.
25 days holiday, pension, free parking, health care, impressive modern offices, friendly team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Management Accountant
Up to £56000 per annum
Temporary Management Accountant
£18.50 - £22.40 per hour
£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits