£43k - 46k per year
13 days ago
Want to be responsible for a budget of over ten million? Keen to work within a large organisation and have full ownership of the month end accounts for several sites? Can you work well under pressure, be adaptable and not shy away from resistance? If yes please read on!
This permanent Management Accountant is for an impressive organisation with sites across the country. Based in London you would have full autonomy of your own work whilst being fully supported by the Head of Finance and the Director. You would be mainly responsible for month end reporting whilst providing a customer focused approach whilst assisting with stakeholder engagement. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Flag financial concerns to the Head of Finance.
- Monitor contracts and ensure value for money and effective delivery.
- Have confidence in challenging business partners if necessary.
- Ensure that financial processes are efficient and robust and suggest improvements if necessary.
- Provide sound information and advice to a range of internal staff.
- Be responsible for the close-down of accounts.
- Provide hands on support to a small team.
This Management Accountant will be confident, adaptable and driven to provide an excellent service to customers. You will be tenacious, resilient yet personable and be able to keep on top of a busy and varied workload. This is a unique opportunity with brilliant growth potential for the right candidate.
This successful candidate will be:
- Studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
- Confident leading the month end reporting process from start to finish.
- Experienced in relationship management.
Experience in the education sector is desirable but not essential.
If you could be interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply as applications will be reviewed daily.