|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Reference:||TS NW 679_1595436223|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 17:43|
£30,000 - £35,000 pa + Benefits
Our client, a well-known public entity is looking to employ a Management Accountant. This body continues to go through considerable growth & requires someone to cover a secondment. Strong public sector experience within Management Accounting is a must for this position.
* Responsible for management accounting for specific directorates
* To assist the Directorate Accountant to prepare appropriate financial reports.
* To ensure that the period end reports for the directorates are accurate, error free and include all accruals necessary.
* To contribute towards the preparation of the Monthly Management Reports and Board briefings.
* Assist the Directorate Accountant to prepare incisive commentary on the period end reports explaining major variances to budgets / forecasts.
* Other Ad Hoc Duties.
To be successful you must have at least 2 years public sector experience, as well as being a part-qualified accountant (CIMA/CIPFA). This position provides an ideal opportunity to increase your responsibilities and take on a fresh challenge within the public sector.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Temporary Management Accountant
£18 - £22 per hour
Interim Senior Management Accountant
Yorkshire and the Humber
£35000 - £36000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum