|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ross Brown|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 15:57|
This is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming Management Accountant who has aspirations on becoming a Finance Manager.
My client is a well established manufacturing business who have been trading in the UK and Oversees for a number of years and are a part of a large group. This organisation are doing really well at the moment and looking to strengthen their finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant is a key player in the Finance team.
- Manage the period end close
- Preparation of timely management accounts in line with accounting policies
- Support Operational teams in budget/forecast preparation and understanding performance against budget
- Support Operations & Procurement in control and analysis of stock
- Product costing
- Weekly and monthly reporting - Sales analysis, Inventory, Variance analysis
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Managing and maintaining the fixed asset register & depreciation
- Produce year end statutory accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Establish and maintain a strong financial controls environment
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Ensure statutory and group reporting and compliance
- Payroll reconciliations
- Vat and Intrastat reporting
- Developing existing control and accounting processes, implementing improvements as necessary
The successful candidate will be preferably degree qualified with professional accountancy status (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) and possess manufacturing experience. However, part qualified candidates will be considered with relevant experience.
You will have strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
Possess strong excel skills and attention to detail.
Methodical and diligent approach to working.
Be organised to be able to cope with multiple tasks and priorities in a fast moving environment
Experience with Hyperion advantageous
Salary c £30000 - £35000
good benefits package
Microsoft teams interviews initially during lockdown
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Additional benefits
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Interim Management Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£200 - £250 per day
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum