|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nicolette Solomou|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2020 17:38|
Qualified Management Accountant for an SME technology business based in central London £45-60k
Your new company
I am recruiting a recently qualified Management Accountant to join a reputable SME media agency based in London which will be suited to someone who has competed all their exams in ACA / ACCA / CIMA. This is an exciting business which has gone through a period of growth across the last two years. The role is a new hire to support the Financial Controller and who will also work with the CEO and COO who are heavily involved in the business.
Your new role
- Producing monthly management accounts and narratives
- Take ownership of accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparing and review of quarterly VAT returns to be submitted to external accountants.
- Ensure sales are reported and processed weekly
- Review payment runs prepared by junior accountant
- Review and ensure accuracy of the entries of the junior accountant
- Produce weekly cash flow forecasts
- Mentor development of junior accountant
- Suggest improvements to processes and financial reports
- Assist with preparation of R&D Tax Credit claims
- Support the Finance Controller in ad-hoc projects including board and investor reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified (0-3 years pqe)
- ACA / CIMA /ACCA
- A "hands on" attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
What you'll get in return
This role will expose you to key divisional heads and offer you the opportunity to develop your technical experience in a high performing and lucrative business. You will be working in a dynamic business which offers a strong package £45-60k + bonus + free gym + perk box benefits + pension. This role will suit a qualified accountant who is looking to gain in depth accounting experience in industry and understand the complexities and challenges involved in an SME.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's