Leeds, West Yorkshire
20 days ago
The Management Accountant will join a busy and successful finance team, and will take up a broad set of responsibilities across management accounts, financial reporting, project work and process improvements.
Our client is a market leader in a high-growth, competitive technology industry.
- Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly cash flow reports
- Support with all aspects of treasury
- Responsible for key balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations and journal entries ·
- Support with monthly reporting to the Parent company
- Assist with annual audit, tax and compliance work
- Work closely with the Credit Control teams, calculating the bad debt provision and preparing the end of month KPI reports for Management review
- Support with ad hoc reporting requirements
- Newly qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Excellent excel skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and understand measures of completion
- Ability to communicate and escalate issues as required
- Logical thinker
- Positive, 'can-do' attitude with an eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- NetSuite experience
- Salesforce experience
On offer is a competitive salary and good progression opportunities.