|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Houghton|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 11:18|
This brand new role is ideal for Part Qualified or Newly Qualified accountant where you will be key member of the finance team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing SME client that continues to expand through innovative products and a strong management team.
- Month end accounting, such as balance sheet reconciliations and profit and loss analysis
- Intercompany account reconciliations including intercompany payments and recharges in various currencies.
- Providing information for weekly cash flow
- Working on a combination of our twelve companies based over Europe and the rest of the world.
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- UK VAT return submission
- Processing expenses in various different currencies
- Invoice discounting month end reconciliations
- Cover for month end payroll - Sage
- Part or Newly Qualified Accountant
- Preparation and contribution to financial and management accounts
- Maintaining ledgers and reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Confident to work with different users of financial information at different business levels.
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel - use of LOOKUPS and Pivot tables
- Confident use of computerised accounting packages
- Previous experience in a similar role or within practice.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Competitive basic salary & package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Additional benefits
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Interim Management Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£200 - £250 per day
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum