|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£43000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Tibbert|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 15:04|
The client is one of the largest housing associations in the UK with an extensive program dedicated to social care and combating homelessness. Alongside their social outreach projects, they continue to develop hundreds of sustainable social housing each year. The Covid crisis has impacted the growth plans of the organisation but they still have exciting plans to expand going into 2021.
The successful Management Accountant, based in central London, will have a passion for working in the Not for Profit sector and will need previous experience of dealing with senior stakeholders. Overall the roles time is evenly split between management reporting and business partnering.
The Management Accountant has the following responsibility's:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- To lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the annual budgets, and the ongoing monitoring of actual and forecast financial performance.
- Develop and maintain excellent business partnering arrangements ensuring the provision of reliable and timely financial information and analysis.
- To contribute to the overall financial plan ensuring that the plan supports the long term viability and development of the business.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders on a regular basis to provide consistent financial support.
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with strong all-round finance capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. You will be able to communicate effectively with finance and non-finance colleagues at all levels, with experience of supporting key decision-making. Alongside this you will hold strong technical finance understanding and be able to drive improvement and development of a finance function in a growing organisation.
£43,000-45,000, flexible working hours and options to work from home.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Management Accountant
Up to £56000 per annum
Temporary Management Accountant
£18.50 - £22.40 per hour
£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits