24 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Management Accountant - Forward thinking organisation
My client is an established public sector organisation based in central Gloucester.
You will provide day to day line management support to members of the Finance Team as directed, ensuring the provision of accurate and clear advice on finance enquiries, be responsible for the systems administration of financial software and support to the Assistant Director as required.
You will meet both your own and ensure the achievement of your direct reports finance objectives, ensuring controls are in place to meet both internal and statutory requirements. You will work proactively with internal teams and external partners to ensure the delivery of the Business Plan and Corporate Plan targets.
As part of the wider Finance team undertake operational delivery of the following Finance Services:
- Oversee the running/controls of the purchase ledger and sales ledger.
- Ensure the smooth running on the month end processes assigned to your responsibility.
- Ensure the smooth running of all finance related systems providing systems administration support where necessary.
- Adhoc finance advice to both finance and non finance related staff.
- Provide cover for other members of the finance team as necessary.
This is a progressive role for an ambitious and up and coming Management Accountant, Paying a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.