27 days ago
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a growing manufacturing and production company in Bristol as a Management Accountant. This will suit a qualified accountant looking to develop their commercial acumen.
Michael Page are pleased to be working with a growing manufacturing business in Bristol to recruit a newly-created Management Accountant role into their team.
The Management Accountant is responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Co-ordination and preparation of budgets & financial forecasts
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and reporting to SMT
- Variance analysis reporting and acting as Financial Business Partner to the rest of the business
- BU Controlling & commercial reporting
- Support month end and year end procedures & inventory control & valuation
- Continued development of business processes and policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Acting as lead in ad-hoc finance projects when required
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong MS Office skills, including excellent Excel skills
- Critical thinker, able to analyse processes and identify areas for efficiencies
Competitive salary with attractive benefits.