|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Tully|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 11:09|
This is a new role due to the growth of this fast paced competitive SME business. Already established around multiple countries across the globe they are a very successful company within their market.
Our client is a profitable, privately held SME group in the manufacturing sector, based in Hampshire with significant overseas operations. They are looking to expand and wish to appoint an experienced finance person to a newly created Management Accountant role.
- Assist and co -ordinate the preparation of the group monthly management accounts package, adhering to tight deadlines and liaising with group Accountants in relevant countries
- Monthly financial reporting
- Processing and reconciliation of financial data
- Liaising with third parties such as Auditors
- Preparing reports, budgets, and analyse actual performance
Must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with experience of preparing and producing management accounts, budgets and forecasts. Must be strong on excel with good system skills with previous experience working in a similar role.
Our client are offering the opportunity to join their growing organisation on a permanent basis, with a competitive package and real progression prospects on offer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Bonus + Benefits
Management Accountant/Senior Management Accountant
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Plus benefits package
Management Accountant (contract)
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Head Office Accountant
Belfast, County Antrim