|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||William Plom|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 14:54|
Your new company
Hays are recruiting on behalf of an established and growing financial services company based in the heart of Norwich. This company offers a busy and vibrant working environment and is in need of an experienced accounting professional to join their team. This is initially a temporary post but could become permanent for the right candidate.
Your new role
This role will support the FC with the production of all monthly management accounts and financial operations. More specifically you will be responsible for the following:
- Support in all day to day activity for the finance department, including receivables, payables and general ledger work.
- Preparation of Management Reports and commentary for Directors,and Banks.
- Preparation of full Financial Accounts and Statements with full reconciliation for all Companies.
- Maintaining and daily reconciling of client account.
- Variance analysis and reports including reconciliation of operational loan book software to bank payments.
- Assistance in the preparation of budgets and forecasts as well as Internal and External Audit work.
This is a full time role working a 40 hour week between Monday and Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have similar previous experience in the preparation of management accounts information and have strong Excel ability. You will ideally have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and must have strong communication skills to work with varying departments of the business. You must be available to start at short notice or immediately.
What you'll get in return
You will receive competitive weekly pay and opportunity to secure the permanent post.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, pension, parking
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Market leading benefits
Senior Financial Accountant
Birmingham, West Midlands
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Interim Accountant FTC 6-9 Months
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Bens
Financial Reporting Manager
£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum