|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Outstanding benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Arthur Blyth|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 12:10|
An outstanding Management Accounts opportunity in Chesterfield with a leading retail organisation
Your new company
Your new company is a leading high street name in the market, operating within the retail and financial services sectors.
With excellent benefits packages and career progression opportunities, my client is a leading recruiter across the UK as well as within the local area.
Your new role
As Management Accountant, you will work within a specific business unit within the Reporting & Analysis team, reporting into the Accounting Retail Manager.
You will provide management reporting and analysis to support finance and operational colleagues in managing business performance.
Within your role, you will have responsibility for:
- Production of high quality, timely and accurate financial and management reporting.
- Controlled and efficient ledger management, cost and profit allocations, report generation and period ends.
- Shaping the reporting process with customers, prioritising deliverables and driving continuous improvement in the financial and management reporting process.
- Provide support for audit queries.
- Ensuring application of financial accounting principles.
- Ensuring clear process documentation and a robust control environment.
- Purchase order requisition approval.
- Ad-hoc analysis and problem solving as required by the business.
- Ad-hoc invoice and credit note requests.
- External management information submissions
- Ensuring compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a commercial finance environment.
- Experience in managing and influencing relationships with internal & external parties
- Experience with LEAN process improvement concepts.
- Good knowledge of Financial and Management accounting, support documentation, financial controls, and systems used in Finance (ES-FS, CFS, BI & Credence).
- Knowledge of economic climate and influences on the business.
You will be a qualified accountant (experienced part qualified may be considered) with the following skills:
- Broad range of accounting skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to summarise key points, interpret and present these effectively to Stakeholders.
- Good understanding of financial controls necessary to manage key finance processes.
- Good understanding of finance systems, ideally SAP and WBS project management.
- Budgeting & planning skills.
- Computer literacy/numeracy with excellent Excel and good Word & PowerPoint skills
What you'll get in return
Salary: Up to £38,000 per annum.
You will also benefit from a market leading benefits package of 10% bonus (annual on-target), up to 11% employer pension contribution, private medical cover, 25 days + statutory annual leave and life assurance option alongside a group income protection scheme.
You will also benefit from considerable career progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Management Accountant
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£200.00 - £300.00 per day
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, pension, parking
Richmond upon Thames, London
£250.00 - £300.00 per day