0 - 0
14 days ago
We are currently looking for high quality candidates who fit the Menzies values and also meet the below job specification requirements to be our new Management Accountant. This is a key position based out of the Woking office.
As a Management Accountant, you will be supporting the Finance Director with preparation of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as well as any other ad hoc reporting requirements.
Please note: there is no on-site parking in our Woking office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monthly & Quarterly management accounts for multiple entities
- Annual budgets and 5 year plan
- Variance analysis
- Ad hoc exception reporting and analysis as required
- Assistance with annual statutory accounts preparation
- Providing information for audits and liaising with auditors
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial month end close
- Ad hoc Company Secretarial filings, financial returns and reports
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Some experience gained in a professional services background would be ideal though not essential
- Strong database skills – with the ability to develop a detailed understanding of our practice management database
- An analytical approach with commercial acumen
- Good communication skills
- Highly competent user of Excel
- No Travel is required; however this post holder may find beneficial to visit other offices once a month.