|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 09:15|
We are currently looking for high quality candidates who fit the Menzies values and also meet the below job specification requirements to be our new Management Accountant. This is a key position based out of the Woking office.
As a Management Accountant, you will be supporting the Finance Director with preparation of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as well as any other ad hoc reporting requirements.
Please note: there is no on-site parking in our Woking office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monthly & Quarterly management accounts for multiple entities
- Annual budgets and 5 year plan
- Variance analysis
- Ad hoc exception reporting and analysis as required
- Assistance with annual statutory accounts preparation
- Providing information for audits and liaising with auditors
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial month end close
- Ad hoc Company Secretarial filings, financial returns and reports
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Some experience gained in a professional services background would be ideal though not essential
- Strong database skills – with the ability to develop a detailed understanding of our practice management database
- An analytical approach with commercial acumen
- Good communication skills
- Highly competent user of Excel
- No Travel is required; however this post holder may find beneficial to visit other offices once a month.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's