|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£250.00 - £300.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Beevis|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 17:09|
Management Accountant - Media
Your new company
This rapidly growing media company are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to come and join their finance team until the end of the year.
Your new role
- Month end close tasks such as preparing and posting cost accruals
- Management accounts
- preparing and posting amortization journals, reviewing journals prepared by junior team members, preparing balance sheet reconciliations and resolving reconciling differences
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist Financial Controller with VAT/indirect tax reporting and payments
- Ongoing and newly identified project work, including to streamline and automate processes
- Ad hoc processes
What you'll need to succeed
It is required to be fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience in the above tasks.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum. You will work closely with the Senior Director, Finance and the Financial Controller within this dynamic and growing online business with exposure to all areas of the finance function.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you are not interested in this particular position, please do not hesitate to recommend someone you feel who could be.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Finance Business Partner-Cost Management
£50000 - £53000 per annum
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Group Reporting Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits