M&A Tax Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||M&A Tax Assistant Manager|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 17:10|
The role involves a mix of tax advisory services, compliance management and business development.
The client is one of the Big4 leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
* Managing client relationships and becoming the focal tax point of contact.
* Managing the tax compliance process (delivered by our Tax Centre of Excellence)
* Driving the tax advice on a wide range of projects.
* Managing teams and coaching and developing staff.
* Ensuring all risk procedures are adhered to.
* Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
* Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
* Good UK corporate tax knowledge and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas
* High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
* Ability to work as part of a team and to show initiative to drive projects forward
* Ability to build client relationships.
* International Tax/ M&A Tax experience is desirable, but not essential
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Audit Senior Associate/ Assistant Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Private Client Tax Assistant
Assistant Manager, M&A Tax
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum