M&A Programme Director
|Job Title:||M&A Programme Director|
|Salary:||Competitive depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Rory McDermott|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 16:54|
Expected duration: 12-18 months (immediate start)
Remuneration: Competitive, dependent on experience
uniQua People Group are currently looking to engage with an experienced M&A Programme Director / Project Director / Corporate Development Director to lead and project manage a confidential transaction.
The Corporate Development Project Leader will be responsible for; leading and project managing the transaction, managing cross-functional teams - Finance, HR, Legal, IT and providing weekly updates to the committee and UK Board.
- Leading and project managing M&A / Divestment programmes
- Managing cross-functional teams and a range of stakeholders
- Understanding of complex business models
- Has project managed the acquisition/sale of mid to large-sized businesses
- Extensive track record in Mergers & Acquisitions or Divestments in a corporate environment
- Experience of financial due diligence working within a corporate finance environment
- Proactive and self-motivating personality
- A capable leader and influencer at board level
- Strong organisational and execution skills
- Exceptional communicator and presenter at board level.
- Strong academic background
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's