Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
13 days ago
Cross-functional role pulling all teams/departments together and being one of two key people driving M&A activity for the business to succeed their aggressive growth plans.
My client are a highly acquisitive PE backed business, with ambitious growth targets through a buy & build strategy not just across the UK, but also across the EU.
- Assist the Head of M&A with identifying target businesses
- Evaluate new acquisition opportunities
- Assisting M&A processes from start to finish, including identifying target opportunities, researching new or existing markets, and reviewing due diligence and transaction documentation
- Helping to deliver the M&A strategy in terms of priority investment areas, identifying targets and creating opportunities - not just taking direction, we want you to contribute your ideas too
- Researching, analysing and preparing presentations on M&A opportunities and wider M&A strategy
- Target research and analysis, valuation and financial modelling
- Preparing detailed internal investment proposals and board presentations
- Competitor analysis and updating of transaction comparable information
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Ideally have Financial Due diligence/ TS/ Corporate Finance experience. Strong candidates with an Audit Background from Top 10/ Big 4 firm will be considered.
- Project Management skills; ability to manage multiple projects and delivering high quality work on schedule.
- Solid Financial modelling Skills
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst participating collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- £60,000 - £70,000 basic
- Strong earning potential through regular bonuses / upon each successful acquisition
- Supportive and inclusive team
- Strong career prospects