10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
M&A Manager - International Accounting, Audit & Advisory Firm - Competitive Salary
Your new company
A leading, international accounting, audit and advisory firm are seeking an experienced Mergers & Acquisitions Manager to join the firms growing energy and infrastructure team. The M&A service line advises investors, privately owned businesses and large international companies on buying and selling businesses, raising funds and restructuring debt. Due it's international reach and resources the firm is able to supply experienced advisers for project across the world.
Your new role
In your new role as a Mergers & Acquisitions Manager you will work as part of the firms Energy & Infrastructure team. You'll be responsible for delivering corporate finance/M&A assignments including acquisitions, sales, fundraising and debt raising on behalf of clients within the Energy & Infrastructure sector with little supervision.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Preparing transaction documents
- Researching potential buyers and sellers and approach accordingly
- Managing the day to day running of a portfolio of assignments.
- Ensuring projects are completed within budget, clients are billed accordingly and projects are completed within the firms' procedures.
- Building strong internal and external working relationships
- Developing and enhancing your market knowledge to ensure pitch preparations run smoothly.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this position it is imperative the successful candidate has previous experience working within or with clients in the Energy & Infrastructure sector. You will have a proven track record in the sector gained through M&A and/or financing transactions. You'll demonstrate your project management skills and ability to work to demanding time scales.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with full benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.